Plants require water to live. Other liquids may contain some water, but the additional ingredients can reduce the plant's ability to absorb water or change the pH of the soil to unhealthy levels.
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Get Rid of Water Striders
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Importance of Water in Plant Life
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Make Your Own Insecticide