Plants require water to live. Other liquids may contain some water, but the additional ingredients can reduce the plant's ability to absorb water or change the pH of the soil to unhealthy levels.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Mix GroundWork Weed Killer
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Feed Sugar Water to Plants
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Do Types of Water Affect Plant Growth?