water plants image by dinostock from Fotolia.com
Plants require water to live. Other liquids may contain some water, but the additional ingredients can reduce the plant's ability to absorb water or change the pH of the soil to unhealthy levels.
- Grow Cotton
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Take Care of Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?