Sevin, an insecticide containing the neurotoxin carbaryl, is best for corn earworms, cutworms and Japanese and other beetles. Malathion, an organophosphate, is best for sucking insects, aphids, scale and mites. Both work on cabbage worms. Avoid using both around bees, which may be killed by exposure.
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- What to Use to Kill Weeds in Sweet Corn Without Hurting the Corn?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Apply Scotts Fertilizer
- How Many Seeds Are in an Average Sized Pumpkin?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- What Is the Correct pH Level for a Peach Tree?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Centipede Vs. St Augustine Grass