Sevin, an insecticide containing the neurotoxin carbaryl, is best for corn earworms, cutworms and Japanese and other beetles. Malathion, an organophosphate, is best for sucking insects, aphids, scale and mites. Both work on cabbage worms. Avoid using both around bees, which may be killed by exposure.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Ant Control
- Grow Cotton
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Take Care of Roses
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?
- Best Conditions For Growing Perennial Flowers