You should irrigate the lawn until the soil is wet at least 2 inches deep after applying grub control granular products. Follow the manufacturer's directions for the rate and timing of the applications.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Trim Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?