You should irrigate the lawn until the soil is wet at least 2 inches deep after applying grub control granular products. Follow the manufacturer's directions for the rate and timing of the applications.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes