You should irrigate the lawn until the soil is wet at least 2 inches deep after applying grub control granular products. Follow the manufacturer's directions for the rate and timing of the applications.
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Repel Chickens
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?