You should irrigate the lawn until the soil is wet at least 2 inches deep after applying grub control granular products. Follow the manufacturer's directions for the rate and timing of the applications.
- Trim Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Take Care of Roses
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?