You should irrigate the lawn until the soil is wet at least 2 inches deep after applying grub control granular products. Follow the manufacturer's directions for the rate and timing of the applications.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?