You should irrigate the lawn until the soil is wet at least 2 inches deep after applying grub control granular products. Follow the manufacturer's directions for the rate and timing of the applications.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Insecticide Kills Bagworms?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When Do Mums Bloom?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?