Apple cider vinegar may be used to disinfect bean sprouts. It may be used as a rinse to clean sprouts just prior to their use. This food should not be soaked in the vinegar, as it will alter the taste and make the sprouts soggy.
- How Does Gatorade Affect the Growth of a Bean Plant?
- Freeze Dry Cranberries
- Preserve Fresh Mushrooms
- Wash Fruits & Vegetables With Peroxide
- What Is the Difference Between the Germination of a Bean Seed & the Germination of a Corn Seed?
- What Do Grass Carp Eat?
- Gala Apple Uses
- Clean Driveway Mold
- Use Mosquito Dunks to Control Gnat Infestations in Houseplants
- Grow Wheatgrass Seeds
- To Stop Rabbits From Eating Green Bean Plants
- Seed-Bearing Herbs