Apple cider vinegar may be used to disinfect bean sprouts. It may be used as a rinse to clean sprouts just prior to their use. This food should not be soaked in the vinegar, as it will alter the taste and make the sprouts soggy.
- Kill Tree Stumps With Milk
- Plants That Grow in Water & Are Eaten As Food
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Grow Seeds in Paper Towels
- Growing & Harvesting Red Kidney Beans
- Harvest Brussels Sprouts
- Soak Bean Seeds Before Planting
- How Does Gatorade Affect the Growth of a Bean Plant?
- Use Chicory Root
- Licorice Mint Plant
- Grow Horsetail
- Plant Bean Seeds