The best time to weed spray your lawn depends on the type of herbicide you will use. Pre-emergence herbicides control germinating seeds, and you should spray two or three weeks before weeds have germinated. Post-emergence herbicides control weeds that have already grown in. You should spray these when weed plants are young.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Cotton
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Does Killing Weeds With Bleach Also Kill the Roots?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Trim Roses
- Kill Crabgrass in Centipede Lawns