The best time to weed spray your lawn depends on the type of herbicide you will use. Pre-emergence herbicides control germinating seeds, and you should spray two or three weeks before weeds have germinated. Post-emergence herbicides control weeds that have already grown in. You should spray these when weed plants are young.
- Kill Crabgrass in Centipede Lawns
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Does Killing Weeds With Bleach Also Kill the Roots?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?