The best time to weed spray your lawn depends on the type of herbicide you will use. Pre-emergence herbicides control germinating seeds, and you should spray two or three weeks before weeds have germinated. Post-emergence herbicides control weeds that have already grown in. You should spray these when weed plants are young.
- Does Killing Weeds With Bleach Also Kill the Roots?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Insecticide Kills Bagworms?
- Trim Roses
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?