The best time to weed spray your lawn depends on the type of herbicide you will use. Pre-emergence herbicides control germinating seeds, and you should spray two or three weeks before weeds have germinated. Post-emergence herbicides control weeds that have already grown in. You should spray these when weed plants are young.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Grow Cotton
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds