Cool season grasses are the ideal choice for a lawn in the state of Missouri. Any cool season grass will suffice and some of them include Kentucky bluegrass, Perennial ryegrass and Tall fescue. Cool season grass seed is best planted between August 25 and October 10.
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Lawn Seed for Mississippi
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- What is the Growing Season for Oranges in Florida?