Cool season grasses are the ideal choice for a lawn in the state of Missouri. Any cool season grass will suffice and some of them include Kentucky bluegrass, Perennial ryegrass and Tall fescue. Cool season grass seed is best planted between August 25 and October 10.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs