Cool season grasses are the ideal choice for a lawn in the state of Missouri. Any cool season grass will suffice and some of them include Kentucky bluegrass, Perennial ryegrass and Tall fescue. Cool season grass seed is best planted between August 25 and October 10.
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Plant Grass in Oregon
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams