Cool season grasses are the ideal choice for a lawn in the state of Missouri. Any cool season grass will suffice and some of them include Kentucky bluegrass, Perennial ryegrass and Tall fescue. Cool season grass seed is best planted between August 25 and October 10.
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Apply Scotts Fertilizer
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- Plant Bermuda Grass in Tennessee
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Aerate Your Lawn With a Pitchfork