Grass seed will definitely germinate and grow in cloudy weather as long as the soil temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit and the soil is consistently moist. Cloudy weather may actually help with germination because the soil will not dry out as quickly.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?