Grass seed will definitely germinate and grow in cloudy weather as long as the soil temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit and the soil is consistently moist. Cloudy weather may actually help with germination because the soil will not dry out as quickly.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- Repel Chickens