Grass seed will definitely germinate and grow in cloudy weather as long as the soil temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit and the soil is consistently moist. Cloudy weather may actually help with germination because the soil will not dry out as quickly.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Using Sand in Gardening