Tall fescue is the best type of grass seed for the Southern Piedmont and Eastern Virginia, notes Diane Relf, an extension specialist at Virginia Tech. For lawns in the Northern Piedmont and areas west of and in the Blue Ridge Mountains, try either tall fescue or Kentucky bluegrass.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Trim Roses
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens