Tall fescue is the best type of grass seed for the Southern Piedmont and Eastern Virginia, notes Diane Relf, an extension specialist at Virginia Tech. For lawns in the Northern Piedmont and areas west of and in the Blue Ridge Mountains, try either tall fescue or Kentucky bluegrass.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Grow Cotton
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?