In Mississippi, between February 15th and April 1st is the ideal time to plant red potato tubers. Each tuber should contain at least one "eye". If the ground freezes, dig up the tubers in fall and store them in a dry location for replanting the next growing season.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Trim Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?