In Mississippi, between February 15th and April 1st is the ideal time to plant red potato tubers. Each tuber should contain at least one "eye". If the ground freezes, dig up the tubers in fall and store them in a dry location for replanting the next growing season.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?