In Mississippi, between February 15th and April 1st is the ideal time to plant red potato tubers. Each tuber should contain at least one "eye". If the ground freezes, dig up the tubers in fall and store them in a dry location for replanting the next growing season.
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Grow Cotton
- Trim Roses