In Mississippi, between February 15th and April 1st is the ideal time to plant red potato tubers. Each tuber should contain at least one "eye". If the ground freezes, dig up the tubers in fall and store them in a dry location for replanting the next growing season.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?