Do not fertilize a newly planted lawn for approximately 60 days, according to the University of Florida. Cool and rainy weather are prime conditions for applying fertilizer. Do not apply fertilizers to lawns when temperatures are above 85 degrees Fahrenheit, as it can cause burning, according to the University of Minnesota.
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?