Do not fertilize a newly planted lawn for approximately 60 days, according to the University of Florida. Cool and rainy weather are prime conditions for applying fertilizer. Do not apply fertilizers to lawns when temperatures are above 85 degrees Fahrenheit, as it can cause burning, according to the University of Minnesota.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots