Do not fertilize a newly planted lawn for approximately 60 days, according to the University of Florida. Cool and rainy weather are prime conditions for applying fertilizer. Do not apply fertilizers to lawns when temperatures are above 85 degrees Fahrenheit, as it can cause burning, according to the University of Minnesota.
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Cotton
- Trim Roses
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?