March is the best time of year to plant spring vegetables in a Southern Louisiana home garden. Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, squash, cucumber, snap beans and sweet corn do well in Southern Louisiana gardens. They should be planted in the garden no later than the end of March to allow vegetable production before the summer heat.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Repel Chickens
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens