March is the best time of year to plant spring vegetables in a Southern Louisiana home garden. Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, squash, cucumber, snap beans and sweet corn do well in Southern Louisiana gardens. They should be planted in the garden no later than the end of March to allow vegetable production before the summer heat.
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?
- The Average Height of Vegetable Plants
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Transplant Allium
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?