March is the best time of year to plant spring vegetables in a Southern Louisiana home garden. Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, squash, cucumber, snap beans and sweet corn do well in Southern Louisiana gardens. They should be planted in the garden no later than the end of March to allow vegetable production before the summer heat.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Vegetable Planting Times in Mississippi
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens