March is the best time of year to plant spring vegetables in a Southern Louisiana home garden. Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, squash, cucumber, snap beans and sweet corn do well in Southern Louisiana gardens. They should be planted in the garden no later than the end of March to allow vegetable production before the summer heat.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Feed Your Garden Vegetables
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When to Plant a Vegetable Garden in Oklahoma?
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers