According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the avocado plant, formally "Persea Americana," is cold hardy in USDA growing zones 9B through 11. In the United States, this includes South Florida as well as parts of California, Texas and Arizona, but not Tennessee.
- Trim Roses
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Garden Edging Ideas