According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the avocado plant, formally "Persea Americana," is cold hardy in USDA growing zones 9B through 11. In the United States, this includes South Florida as well as parts of California, Texas and Arizona, but not Tennessee.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Repel Chickens
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?