According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the avocado plant, formally "Persea Americana," is cold hardy in USDA growing zones 9B through 11. In the United States, this includes South Florida as well as parts of California, Texas and Arizona, but not Tennessee.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Grow Cotton
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Repel Chickens
- Trim Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?