According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the avocado plant, formally "Persea Americana," is cold hardy in USDA growing zones 9B through 11. In the United States, this includes South Florida as well as parts of California, Texas and Arizona, but not Tennessee.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Trim Roses
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots