According to the "Canadian Journal of Forest Research," the Giant Sequoia tree has a maximum lifespan of approximately 3,000 years, with an average lifespan of approximately 2,000. The Redwood tree, another variety of Sequoia, has a maximum lifespan of 2,200 years, with an average of 1,250 years.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Cotton
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?
- Take Care of Roses
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants