The best time to plant grass seed in West Virginia is starting in mid-August through mid-September. The second best time to plant grass seed is starting in the month of March through mid-May.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?