grass seed image by Alison Bowden from Fotolia.com
The best time to plant grass seed in West Virginia is starting in mid-August through mid-September. The second best time to plant grass seed is starting in the month of March through mid-May.
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing