The best time to plant grass seed in West Virginia is starting in mid-August through mid-September. The second best time to plant grass seed is starting in the month of March through mid-May.
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?