The best time to spray evergreens for insects will depend on the type of insect you are controlling. You may spray for mites and Zimmerman pine moths in April. Pine needle scales should be sprayed for once in June and again in July. Pine tip moths should be sprayed for in May and July.
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Save Pine Trees With Browning Falling Needles
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Diseases of the Mugo Pine
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine