The best time to spray evergreens for insects will depend on the type of insect you are controlling. You may spray for mites and Zimmerman pine moths in April. Pine needle scales should be sprayed for once in June and again in July. Pine tip moths should be sprayed for in May and July.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Save Pine Trees With Browning Falling Needles
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Plant Eldarica Pine Trees
- Propagate Pine Trees
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds