The best time to spray evergreens for insects will depend on the type of insect you are controlling. You may spray for mites and Zimmerman pine moths in April. Pine needle scales should be sprayed for once in June and again in July. Pine tip moths should be sprayed for in May and July.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Propagate Pine Trees
- Calculate How Much Pine Straw Is Needed for a Landscape
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Fertilizer to Apply in Early Spring
- Mites in Evergreen Shrubs
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes