The best time to spray evergreens for insects will depend on the type of insect you are controlling. You may spray for mites and Zimmerman pine moths in April. Pine needle scales should be sprayed for once in June and again in July. Pine tip moths should be sprayed for in May and July.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Save Pine Trees With Browning Falling Needles
- Systemic Fungicide for Pine Trees
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Remove Small Pine Trees
- Mites in Evergreen Shrubs
- The Best Fertilizer to Apply in Early Spring
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Bad Garden Worms
- Calculate How Much Pine Straw Is Needed for a Landscape