The best time to spray evergreens for insects will depend on the type of insect you are controlling. You may spray for mites and Zimmerman pine moths in April. Pine needle scales should be sprayed for once in June and again in July. Pine tip moths should be sprayed for in May and July.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Bad Garden Worms
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Save Pine Trees With Browning Falling Needles
- The Best Time of Year to Trim Pine Trees
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens