Plant Kentucky bluegrass seed, a cool-season grass, in late summer when the average temperatures begin to drop, or in early spring, when temperatures begin to rise. Seed between August 15 and September 15, in the northeast, and between September and October in the southeast. Seed north or south, in March to early April.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?