Plant Kentucky bluegrass seed, a cool-season grass, in late summer when the average temperatures begin to drop, or in early spring, when temperatures begin to rise. Seed between August 15 and September 15, in the northeast, and between September and October in the southeast. Seed north or south, in March to early April.
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- How Many Seeds Are in an Average Sized Pumpkin?
- Grow Habanero Peppers From Seeds
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- When Does a Birch Tree Shed Its Seeds?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Grow Mangosteen From Seed
- Germinate Grass Seed Using Epsom Salts