Plant Kentucky bluegrass seed, a cool-season grass, in late summer when the average temperatures begin to drop, or in early spring, when temperatures begin to rise. Seed between August 15 and September 15, in the northeast, and between September and October in the southeast. Seed north or south, in March to early April.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Repel Chickens
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?