Plant Kentucky bluegrass seed, a cool-season grass, in late summer when the average temperatures begin to drop, or in early spring, when temperatures begin to rise. Seed between August 15 and September 15, in the northeast, and between September and October in the southeast. Seed north or south, in March to early April.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?