Plant Kentucky bluegrass seed, a cool-season grass, in late summer when the average temperatures begin to drop, or in early spring, when temperatures begin to rise. Seed between August 15 and September 15, in the northeast, and between September and October in the southeast. Seed north or south, in March to early April.
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Bird of Paradise From Seed
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Plant Coontie Seeds
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers