Vegetable plants come in a wide variety of heights. The average height depends on species and variety. For example, radishes (Raphanus sativus) can grow anywhere from 4 inches to 6 feet tall.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?