Vegetable plants come in a wide variety of heights. The average height depends on species and variety. For example, radishes (Raphanus sativus) can grow anywhere from 4 inches to 6 feet tall.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Germinate Vegetable Seeds Indoors
- Tell When Zucchini Is Ready to Harvest
- Napoletano Basil
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Build a Flower Box