While the ASPCA states that Christmas cactus--Schlumbergera bridgesii—is non-toxic to cats and dogs, pets should not be allowed to eat the stems or flowers. Growers may treat the plant with systemic insecticides. Additionally, the sap can be a feline allergen.
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Care for Jacobina Flowers
- Trim Roses
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Care for Jacobinia Flowers
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?