While the ASPCA states that Christmas cactus--Schlumbergera bridgesii—is non-toxic to cats and dogs, pets should not be allowed to eat the stems or flowers. Growers may treat the plant with systemic insecticides. Additionally, the sap can be a feline allergen.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Care for Jacobina Flowers
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens