While the ASPCA states that Christmas cactus--Schlumbergera bridgesii—is non-toxic to cats and dogs, pets should not be allowed to eat the stems or flowers. Growers may treat the plant with systemic insecticides. Additionally, the sap can be a feline allergen.
- Care for Jacobinia Flowers
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Care for Jacobina Flowers
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens