While the ASPCA states that Christmas cactus--Schlumbergera bridgesii—is non-toxic to cats and dogs, pets should not be allowed to eat the stems or flowers. Growers may treat the plant with systemic insecticides. Additionally, the sap can be a feline allergen.
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Cotton
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans