It is best to avoid walking on newly laid grass seed. Avoid the area until the grass has become established. Warm season grass types can be walked on after about 3 months. Cool season grass types can be walked on after about 1 month.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- How Many Square Feet Are in a Pallet of Zoysia Sod?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Grow Grass in Massachusetts
- Prepare a Yard for Grass Seed
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?