It is best to avoid walking on newly laid grass seed. Avoid the area until the grass has become established. Warm season grass types can be walked on after about 3 months. Cool season grass types can be walked on after about 1 month.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns