It is best to avoid walking on newly laid grass seed. Avoid the area until the grass has become established. Warm season grass types can be walked on after about 3 months. Cool season grass types can be walked on after about 1 month.
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?