It is best to avoid walking on newly laid grass seed. Avoid the area until the grass has become established. Warm season grass types can be walked on after about 3 months. Cool season grass types can be walked on after about 1 month.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Take Care of Roses