Standing 12- to 14-feet high and 3- to 4-feet wide when mature, Emerald Green arborvitae has vivid green foliage even in the depth of winter. Once a young Emerald Green plant's root system is established, it will grow from 6 to 9 inches annually.
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes