Standing 12- to 14-feet high and 3- to 4-feet wide when mature, Emerald Green arborvitae has vivid green foliage even in the depth of winter. Once a young Emerald Green plant's root system is established, it will grow from 6 to 9 inches annually.
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Fertilize Green Giant Thuja
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?