The toxicity of maple seeds has not been studied at length, but the leaves of red maples (Acer rubrum) are known to be toxic to dogs. Since the leaves are poisonous, it would be advisable to keep pets away from red maple trees.
- Interesting Facts About Maple Trees
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Kill Maple Tree Seedlings on the Lawn
- Propagate Crimson King Maple
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- The Toxicity of a Silk Tree Seed Pod
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Can Maple Trees Grow in Montana?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?