The toxicity of maple seeds has not been studied at length, but the leaves of red maples (Acer rubrum) are known to be toxic to dogs. Since the leaves are poisonous, it would be advisable to keep pets away from red maple trees.
- Uses of the Sugar Maple Tree
- Magnolia Trees Leaf Disease
- Identify a Persimmon Tree
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Fast Growing Trees in North Carolina
- The Toxicity of Flowering Maple Trees
- Kill Maple Tree Seedlings on the Lawn
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- When Does a Birch Tree Shed Its Seeds?
- What Do You Call the Leaves on Cedar Trees?
- The Toxicity of a Silk Tree Seed Pod