The toxicity of maple seeds has not been studied at length, but the leaves of red maples (Acer rubrum) are known to be toxic to dogs. Since the leaves are poisonous, it would be advisable to keep pets away from red maple trees.
- Can Maple Trees Grow in Montana?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Maple Trees From Seed
- Grow Bird of Paradise From Seed
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When Does a Birch Tree Shed Its Seeds?