The toxicity of maple seeds has not been studied at length, but the leaves of red maples (Acer rubrum) are known to be toxic to dogs. Since the leaves are poisonous, it would be advisable to keep pets away from red maple trees.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Harvest Bird of Paradise Seeds
- Start Boston Ivy
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Cottonwood Tree Diseases & Insect Infestations
- Identify Silver Maple Trees
- Propagate Crimson King Maple
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Fast Growing Trees Native to the Southern Ontario Area
- Facts About the Witch Hazel Tree