The lifespan of a forsythia bush depends on several factors. They tend to live longer in climates where annual rainfall is higher and winter conditions are milder. However, the average forsythia bush will live between 20 and 50 years.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Care of Snowball Bush
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Winterize a Gardenia Bush
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?