Ficus Benjamini image by Westa Zikas from Fotolia.com
A child that gets the sap from a Ficus tree (Ficus benjamina) on his skin may have an allergic reaction that includes itching, stinging and redness. The symptoms are usually mild and do not last very long.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Trim Roses
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden