A child that gets the sap from a Ficus tree (Ficus benjamina) on his skin may have an allergic reaction that includes itching, stinging and redness. The symptoms are usually mild and do not last very long.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- Take Care of Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?