A child that gets the sap from a Ficus tree (Ficus benjamina) on his skin may have an allergic reaction that includes itching, stinging and redness. The symptoms are usually mild and do not last very long.
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes