A child that gets the sap from a Ficus tree (Ficus benjamina) on his skin may have an allergic reaction that includes itching, stinging and redness. The symptoms are usually mild and do not last very long.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes