Montana lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b through 5. Rocky Mountain maples are native to the zone 4 and 5 areas of southern, central and western Montana. Boxelder maple thrives in Montana's zones 3 and 4. Amur maple is an introduced maple variety that is hardy throughout the state.
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- How Fast Does a Crimson King Maple Grow?
- Identify Silver Maple Trees
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Uses of the Sugar Maple Tree
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree