Montana lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b through 5. Rocky Mountain maples are native to the zone 4 and 5 areas of southern, central and western Montana. Boxelder maple thrives in Montana's zones 3 and 4. Amur maple is an introduced maple variety that is hardy throughout the state.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Identify Silver Maple Trees
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?