Montana lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b through 5. Rocky Mountain maples are native to the zone 4 and 5 areas of southern, central and western Montana. Boxelder maple thrives in Montana's zones 3 and 4. Amur maple is an introduced maple variety that is hardy throughout the state.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Care for Japanese Maple Trees in Freezing Temperatures
- Identify Maple Trees and Liquid Amber Trees
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- Clean Urine Stains on Concrete
- Maple Tree Trunk Rot Diseases