Potting soil is typically sold by the cubic foot or cubic yard. A cubic foot is approximately 25.75 dry quarts. A cubic yard is 27 cubic feet or approximately 695.25 dry quarts.
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Often Should You Water a Basil Plant?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots