Potting soil is typically sold by the cubic foot or cubic yard. A cubic foot is approximately 25.75 dry quarts. A cubic yard is 27 cubic feet or approximately 695.25 dry quarts.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Repel Chickens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Trim Roses
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden