Potting soil is typically sold by the cubic foot or cubic yard. A cubic foot is approximately 25.75 dry quarts. A cubic yard is 27 cubic feet or approximately 695.25 dry quarts.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Repel Chickens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Planting Incarvillea Bulbs
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap