Potting soil is typically sold by the cubic foot or cubic yard. A cubic foot is approximately 25.75 dry quarts. A cubic yard is 27 cubic feet or approximately 695.25 dry quarts.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Repel Chickens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?