Tomato plants tolerate temperatures that are less than 55 degrees and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but after a few days of extreme to low or high temperatures, the plant will experience blossom drop. Tomatoes thrive when grown in temperatures that range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Trim Roses
- Take Care of Roses
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Harvest & Store Green Beans