Tomato plants tolerate temperatures that are less than 55 degrees and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but after a few days of extreme to low or high temperatures, the plant will experience blossom drop. Tomatoes thrive when grown in temperatures that range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Take Care of Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Cotton