Tomato plants tolerate temperatures that are less than 55 degrees and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but after a few days of extreme to low or high temperatures, the plant will experience blossom drop. Tomatoes thrive when grown in temperatures that range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Care For Patio Tomato Plants
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Grow Tomatoes in the House
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?