Tomato plants tolerate temperatures that are less than 55 degrees and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but after a few days of extreme to low or high temperatures, the plant will experience blossom drop. Tomatoes thrive when grown in temperatures that range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Garden Edging Ideas
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Trim Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Take Care of Roses
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?