Tomato plants tolerate temperatures that are less than 55 degrees and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but after a few days of extreme to low or high temperatures, the plant will experience blossom drop. Tomatoes thrive when grown in temperatures that range between 70 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?