Lilac bushes grow best when planted in the home landscape during the spring season once the ground begins to warm or after September 1 in the fall season. Bushes planted during the hot summer months are susceptible to stress, since the root system is not established.
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes