Lilac bushes grow best when planted in the home landscape during the spring season once the ground begins to warm or after September 1 in the fall season. Bushes planted during the hot summer months are susceptible to stress, since the root system is not established.
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Repel Chickens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree