Lilac bushes grow best when planted in the home landscape during the spring season once the ground begins to warm or after September 1 in the fall season. Bushes planted during the hot summer months are susceptible to stress, since the root system is not established.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?