Lilac bushes grow best when planted in the home landscape during the spring season once the ground begins to warm or after September 1 in the fall season. Bushes planted during the hot summer months are susceptible to stress, since the root system is not established.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes