Lilac bushes grow best when planted in the home landscape during the spring season once the ground begins to warm or after September 1 in the fall season. Bushes planted during the hot summer months are susceptible to stress, since the root system is not established.
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Grow Rosa Rugosa
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?