Holly trees, a variety of tree in the genus Ilex, are found as evergreens while some are deciduous trees that range in growth rate from slow and moderate to rapid, depending upon the variety.
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Plant a Japanese Plum Tree
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Care for a Burford Holly Tree
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Prune Cedar Trees