Holly trees, a variety of tree in the genus Ilex, are found as evergreens while some are deciduous trees that range in growth rate from slow and moderate to rapid, depending upon the variety.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Care for a Corkscrew Willow Tree
- Plant a Bodhi Tree
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Plant Nellie Stevens Holly
- Take Care of Thuja Occidentalis
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Time of Year to Trim Pine Trees
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Plant a Desert Willow
- Plant a Redbud Tree