Cedar trees do not have leaves, rather their foliage are their needles. Cedar trees, like the blue atlas cedar, have narrow, spiral-shaped blue to silver needles that are thicker than other cedar varieties.
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Leyland Cypress Alternatives
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow a Cedar Tree
- Plant Emerald Cedar Trees
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?