Cedar trees do not have leaves, rather their foliage are their needles. Cedar trees, like the blue atlas cedar, have narrow, spiral-shaped blue to silver needles that are thicker than other cedar varieties.
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Cedar Tree Types
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Juniper Tree Species
- Kinds of Cypress Trees
- What is the Growth Rate of a Holly Tree?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?