Small cedar iclose-up. Autumn in taiga. image by djandre77 from Fotolia.com
Cedar trees do not have leaves, rather their foliage are their needles. Cedar trees, like the blue atlas cedar, have narrow, spiral-shaped blue to silver needles that are thicker than other cedar varieties.
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Plant Emerald Cedar Trees
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?