Cedar trees do not have leaves, rather their foliage are their needles. Cedar trees, like the blue atlas cedar, have narrow, spiral-shaped blue to silver needles that are thicker than other cedar varieties.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Time to Prune Cedar Trees
- Grow Cotton
- Plant Emerald Cedar Trees
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?