Cedar trees do not have leaves, rather their foliage are their needles. Cedar trees, like the blue atlas cedar, have narrow, spiral-shaped blue to silver needles that are thicker than other cedar varieties.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Cedar Tree Types
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?