Buckthorn, an invasive plant species, can be killed by spraying the plant with a herbicide. Spray with Glyphosate to kill buckthorn and surrounding plants. To kill buckthorn without harming nearby grass, spray with Triclopyr. Follow label directions when using either of these chemical products.
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Using Sand in Gardening
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Take Care of Roses
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden