Buckthorn, an invasive plant species, can be killed by spraying the plant with a herbicide. Spray with Glyphosate to kill buckthorn and surrounding plants. To kill buckthorn without harming nearby grass, spray with Triclopyr. Follow label directions when using either of these chemical products.
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- How Many Seeds Are in an Average Sized Pumpkin?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?