Buckthorn, an invasive plant species, can be killed by spraying the plant with a herbicide. Spray with Glyphosate to kill buckthorn and surrounding plants. To kill buckthorn without harming nearby grass, spray with Triclopyr. Follow label directions when using either of these chemical products.
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- Repel Chickens
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?