Buckthorn, an invasive plant species, can be killed by spraying the plant with a herbicide. Spray with Glyphosate to kill buckthorn and surrounding plants. To kill buckthorn without harming nearby grass, spray with Triclopyr. Follow label directions when using either of these chemical products.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Cotton
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Harvest & Store Green Beans