Buckthorn, an invasive plant species, can be killed by spraying the plant with a herbicide. Spray with Glyphosate to kill buckthorn and surrounding plants. To kill buckthorn without harming nearby grass, spray with Triclopyr. Follow label directions when using either of these chemical products.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias