Corn is a type of grass, so use a broadleaf herbicide to control weeds around sweet corn without affecting it. For grass weeds, consult with your local extension office for suggestions. Weed killers are divided into three general types according to the plants it affects: grasses, broadleaf and broad spectrum. Broad spectrum kills all types of plants, so should not be used around corn plants.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- Ant Control