The amount of seed corn needed to plant an acre will vary by row spacing and seed type. For example, if seeds are planted at 10-inch intervals in rows 3 feet apart, you would need 5 to 6 lbs. of supersweet sweet corn, or 9 to 10 lbs. of sweet corn, North Carolina State University explains.
- Repel Chickens
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?