The amount of seed corn needed to plant an acre will vary by row spacing and seed type. For example, if seeds are planted at 10-inch intervals in rows 3 feet apart, you would need 5 to 6 lbs. of supersweet sweet corn, or 9 to 10 lbs. of sweet corn, North Carolina State University explains.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Repel Chickens
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Cotton
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Trim Roses
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun