The amount of seed corn needed to plant an acre will vary by row spacing and seed type. For example, if seeds are planted at 10-inch intervals in rows 3 feet apart, you would need 5 to 6 lbs. of supersweet sweet corn, or 9 to 10 lbs. of sweet corn, North Carolina State University explains.
- Repel Chickens
- Grow Cotton
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans