The birch tree sheds its seeds during the late spring to early autumn months, depending on the species. Birch trees produce large quantities of seed. For example, the River birch (Betula nigra L.) yields approximately 375,000 seeds per lb., according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Plant Buckeye Seeds
- The Toxicity of a Silk Tree Seed Pod
- Stop Bird Seed From Germinating
- Does Freezing Affect Planting Seeds?
- Germinate Sago Palm Tree Seeds
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- The Growth Rate of Pecan Trees
- Names of Seed Plants
- Plant Mesquite Seeds
- Germinate Windmill Palm Tree Seeds
- Plant Pecan Tree Seeds
- Plant a Buckeye Seed