The birch tree sheds its seeds during the late spring to early autumn months, depending on the species. Birch trees produce large quantities of seed. For example, the River birch (Betula nigra L.) yields approximately 375,000 seeds per lb., according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Germinate Sago Palm Tree Seeds
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Plant Shagbark Hickory Nuts
- Plant Buckeye Seeds
- Grow Adenium Obesum From Seeds
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Plant Coontie Seeds
- Beech Tree Varieties