The birch tree sheds its seeds during the late spring to early autumn months, depending on the species. Birch trees produce large quantities of seed. For example, the River birch (Betula nigra L.) yields approximately 375,000 seeds per lb., according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Start Pine Trees From Seeds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When to Put Grass Seeds Down
- Should Cucumber Seeds Be Soaked Before Planting?
- Grow a Fringe Tree From Seed
- Plant Pecan Tree Seeds
- Grow Fireweed
- Germinate Corn Seeds
- Propagate Silk Tree Seeds
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Plant Coontie Seeds
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?