The birch tree sheds its seeds during the late spring to early autumn months, depending on the species. Birch trees produce large quantities of seed. For example, the River birch (Betula nigra L.) yields approximately 375,000 seeds per lb., according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Beech Tree Varieties
- Stop Bird Seed From Germinating
- Germinate Corn Seeds
- The Toxicity of a Silk Tree Seed Pod
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Caterpillars & Birch Trees
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Grow Trident Maple From Seed
- Plant Mesquite Seeds
- Growth Rate for Liquid Amber and Maple Trees
- Growing Maple Trees From Seed