The birch tree sheds its seeds during the late spring to early autumn months, depending on the species. Birch trees produce large quantities of seed. For example, the River birch (Betula nigra L.) yields approximately 375,000 seeds per lb., according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- The Growth Rate of Pecan Trees
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Stop Bird Seed From Germinating
- Plant Pecan Tree Seeds
- Plant Smoke Tree Seeds
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Plant a Buckeye Seed
- Germinate Corn Seeds
- Propagate Silk Tree Seeds
- Plant Buckeye Seeds
- List of Tree Seed Companies