Cool-season turfgrass, like Kentucky bluegrass and fall fescue, can be seeded August through October in Virginia, according to the Virginia Cooperative Extension. Warm-season turfgrass, like bermudagrass and zoysiagrass, should be planted May through August, recommends the Extension.
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Trim Roses
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Zebra Grass