Cool-season turfgrass, like Kentucky bluegrass and fall fescue, can be seeded August through October in Virginia, according to the Virginia Cooperative Extension. Warm-season turfgrass, like bermudagrass and zoysiagrass, should be planted May through August, recommends the Extension.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Can You Walk on Newly Laid Grass Seed?
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Trim Roses
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers