Cool-season turfgrass, like Kentucky bluegrass and fall fescue, can be seeded August through October in Virginia, according to the Virginia Cooperative Extension. Warm-season turfgrass, like bermudagrass and zoysiagrass, should be planted May through August, recommends the Extension.
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- Care for a Pampas Grass
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap