Flowering plants are classified as monocots (Liliopsida) or dicots (Magnoliopsida). Plants in the grass family (Poacea) are monocots. Ryegrass is one of the six monocot food grasses that provide--directly or indirectly--75 percent of the food people eat.
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Crabgrass Vs. Johnsongrass
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- Types of Wild Grass
- Dry Wheatgrass
- Plant Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed
- Make Grass Dark Green
- Use a Tarp to Kill Grass
- Kill Clovers Without Killing the Grass
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Grow Grass in Massachusetts
- Types of Grass That Will Grow in the Shade