Flowering plants are classified as monocots (Liliopsida) or dicots (Magnoliopsida). Plants in the grass family (Poacea) are monocots. Ryegrass is one of the six monocot food grasses that provide--directly or indirectly--75 percent of the food people eat.
- What Kind of Grass Will Grow Without Sun?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Lawn Weed & Feed Ingredients
- Care of Sea Oats Grass
- Kill Quack Grass
- Types of Grass in Fresno
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- What are the Types of Grass Found in Jamaica?
- What Is Pre-Emergent Herbicide?
- Does Chlorinated Water Kill Grass?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Kill Sod Webworms