Minnesota lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b to 4b, with winter lows from minus 20 to minus 45 degrees F. Hardy to minus 20 degrees F, the Reliance peach cultivar may succeed in southern Minnesota or along the state's Lake Superior shoreline.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Trim Roses
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Take Care of Roses
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?