Group Of Peaches image by LynWatanabe.com from Fotolia.com
Minnesota lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b to 4b, with winter lows from minus 20 to minus 45 degrees F. Hardy to minus 20 degrees F, the Reliance peach cultivar may succeed in southern Minnesota or along the state's Lake Superior shoreline.
- Trim Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens