Minnesota lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b to 4b, with winter lows from minus 20 to minus 45 degrees F. Hardy to minus 20 degrees F, the Reliance peach cultivar may succeed in southern Minnesota or along the state's Lake Superior shoreline.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia