Group Of Peaches image by LynWatanabe.com from Fotolia.com
Minnesota lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b to 4b, with winter lows from minus 20 to minus 45 degrees F. Hardy to minus 20 degrees F, the Reliance peach cultivar may succeed in southern Minnesota or along the state's Lake Superior shoreline.
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- Take Care of Roses
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?