Minnesota lies in USDA plant hardiness zones 2b to 4b, with winter lows from minus 20 to minus 45 degrees F. Hardy to minus 20 degrees F, the Reliance peach cultivar may succeed in southern Minnesota or along the state's Lake Superior shoreline.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Take Care of Roses
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden