caladium image by Unclesam from Fotolia.com
There are two distinct types of Caladiums. Fancy-leaved Caladiums grow to be around 12 to 30 inches tall. Strap-leaved plants, on the other hand, rarely grow taller than 12 inches.
- Trim Roses
- Grow Cotton
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?