There are two distinct types of Caladiums. Fancy-leaved Caladiums grow to be around 12 to 30 inches tall. Strap-leaved plants, on the other hand, rarely grow taller than 12 inches.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Take Care of Roses
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Planting Incarvillea Bulbs
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?