There are two distinct types of Caladiums. Fancy-leaved Caladiums grow to be around 12 to 30 inches tall. Strap-leaved plants, on the other hand, rarely grow taller than 12 inches.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Trim Roses
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)