There are two distinct types of Caladiums. Fancy-leaved Caladiums grow to be around 12 to 30 inches tall. Strap-leaved plants, on the other hand, rarely grow taller than 12 inches.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Trim Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Take Care of Roses