Soaker hose length must not exceed 100 feet from a single faucet outlet. Longer hose lengths reduce the even distribution of water and limit water availability at the hose end. For large garden areas, install a multi-valve hose fitting to the outdoor faucet. Attach 100-foot lengths of soaker hose to each outlet to adequately water the whole garden.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Take Care of Roses
- Water a Basil Plant
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots