Soaker hose length must not exceed 100 feet from a single faucet outlet. Longer hose lengths reduce the even distribution of water and limit water availability at the hose end. For large garden areas, install a multi-valve hose fitting to the outdoor faucet. Attach 100-foot lengths of soaker hose to each outlet to adequately water the whole garden.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Trim Roses
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Ant Control
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?