Soaker hose length must not exceed 100 feet from a single faucet outlet. Longer hose lengths reduce the even distribution of water and limit water availability at the hose end. For large garden areas, install a multi-valve hose fitting to the outdoor faucet. Attach 100-foot lengths of soaker hose to each outlet to adequately water the whole garden.
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Water a Basil Plant
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden