Soaker hose length must not exceed 100 feet from a single faucet outlet. Longer hose lengths reduce the even distribution of water and limit water availability at the hose end. For large garden areas, install a multi-valve hose fitting to the outdoor faucet. Attach 100-foot lengths of soaker hose to each outlet to adequately water the whole garden.
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Install Poly Pipe Fittings
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Plant Asiatic Jasmine
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Use a Soaker Hose With Landscaping Fabric
- When to Plant Vegetables in Southern Louisiana?