pine-tree image by Maxim Prikhodko from Fotolia.com
Baby pine trees are called seedlings. Foresters use seedlings to regenerate pine tree forests after mature tree removal. Baby pine trees become saplings when the plant reaches 1 to 2 feet high and about 1 inch in diameter.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Take Care of Austrian Pine Trees
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Care for a Ming Tree Houseplant
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- The Best Time of Year to Trim Pine Trees
- Plant a Bodhi Tree
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What is the Growth Rate of a Holly Tree?
- What Fertilizer Is Best for Pine Trees?