Baby pine trees are called seedlings. Foresters use seedlings to regenerate pine tree forests after mature tree removal. Baby pine trees become saplings when the plant reaches 1 to 2 feet high and about 1 inch in diameter.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What is the Growth Rate of a Holly Tree?
- Why Are Pine Trees Called Evergreens?
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree