Retailers sell mulch in cubic measurements of feet and yards and use the term "yard" to refer to a cubic yard measurement. One cubic yard of mulch covers 324 square feet of garden area to a 1-inch depth. This coverage equates to an 18-by-18-square-foot garden surface.
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Trim Roses
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Are Basil Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Take Care of Roses
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?