Retailers sell mulch in cubic measurements of feet and yards and use the term "yard" to refer to a cubic yard measurement. One cubic yard of mulch covers 324 square feet of garden area to a 1-inch depth. This coverage equates to an 18-by-18-square-foot garden surface.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Take Care of Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Estimate Mulch Coverage by Yard
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns