Retailers sell mulch in cubic measurements of feet and yards and use the term "yard" to refer to a cubic yard measurement. One cubic yard of mulch covers 324 square feet of garden area to a 1-inch depth. This coverage equates to an 18-by-18-square-foot garden surface.
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- Above-Ground Pool Fencing Requirements in Illinois
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- Types of Landscape Gravel
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia