Retailers sell mulch in cubic measurements of feet and yards and use the term "yard" to refer to a cubic yard measurement. One cubic yard of mulch covers 324 square feet of garden area to a 1-inch depth. This coverage equates to an 18-by-18-square-foot garden surface.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree