Tomato plants that will be staked or caged can be planted closer than those that will be allowed to sprawl. Tomatoes generally should be planted 24 to 36 inches apart. Tomato plants that will be staked or caged may be planted 15 inches apart.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?