Tomato plants that will be staked or caged can be planted closer than those that will be allowed to sprawl. Tomatoes generally should be planted 24 to 36 inches apart. Tomato plants that will be staked or caged may be planted 15 inches apart.
- Take Care of Roses
- Build a Flower Box
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Repel Chickens
- Garden Edging Ideas
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?