Tomato plants that will be staked or caged can be planted closer than those that will be allowed to sprawl. Tomatoes generally should be planted 24 to 36 inches apart. Tomato plants that will be staked or caged may be planted 15 inches apart.
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Trim Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Take Care of Roses
- Using Sand in Gardening
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?