tomato plant image by Tracy Horning from Fotolia.com
Tomato plants that will be staked or caged can be planted closer than those that will be allowed to sprawl. Tomatoes generally should be planted 24 to 36 inches apart. Tomato plants that will be staked or caged may be planted 15 inches apart.
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Build a Flower Box
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Grow Cotton
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?