Tomato plants vary in height, depending on the variety grown. Determinate tomatoes grow and produce fruit once during the season, typically reaching 3 to 4 feet in height. Indeterminate tomato varieties grow on vines and produce fruit several times during the season. Indeterminate vines average 6 to 12 feet in height.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Tomato a Citrus Fruit?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Height of Vegetable Plants
- Tomato Plant Life Span