Tomato plants vary in height, depending on the variety grown. Determinate tomatoes grow and produce fruit once during the season, typically reaching 3 to 4 feet in height. Indeterminate tomato varieties grow on vines and produce fruit several times during the season. Indeterminate vines average 6 to 12 feet in height.
- Space Tomato Plants
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Start Tomato Plants Indoors
- Grow Tomatoes in the House
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Do I Use to Separate Tomato Peel & Seed From Pulp & Juice?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Grow Tomatoes in Peat Moss
- Tomato Plant Life Span
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens