Tomatoes attract a number of insects that eat both the plant and the fruit. Horn worms, mites, leaf miners, flea beetles and slugs eat the leaves of the tomato plant. Tomato fruit worms, melon flies and horn worms feed on the tomato. Stalk borers and cut worms eat through the stems and stalks of the plant.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Prune Squash Plants
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Insects Attack Tomato Plants?
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Grow Tomatoes in North Florida