Tomatoes attract a number of insects that eat both the plant and the fruit. Horn worms, mites, leaf miners, flea beetles and slugs eat the leaves of the tomato plant. Tomato fruit worms, melon flies and horn worms feed on the tomato. Stalk borers and cut worms eat through the stems and stalks of the plant.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?