Tomatoes attract a number of insects that eat both the plant and the fruit. Horn worms, mites, leaf miners, flea beetles and slugs eat the leaves of the tomato plant. Tomato fruit worms, melon flies and horn worms feed on the tomato. Stalk borers and cut worms eat through the stems and stalks of the plant.
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- What Insects Attack Tomato Plants?
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds