Plant tomatoes 24 to 36 inches apart in rows that are spaced 3 to 5 feet apart. Proper plant spacing allows air to freely circulate around tomato plants, which reduces the spread of disease.
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Is Sugar a Good Fertilizer for Tomato Plants?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Trim Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Garden Edging Ideas