Plant tomatoes 24 to 36 inches apart in rows that are spaced 3 to 5 feet apart. Proper plant spacing allows air to freely circulate around tomato plants, which reduces the spread of disease.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Trim Roses
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Take Care of Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Repel Chickens