Freezing's effects on planted seeds depends upon the type of seed. Every seed has an ideal planting temperature. However, for most vegetable and flower seeds, the colder the temperature of the soil, the less germination will occur. It will also take longer for those seeds to germinate at lower temperatures.
- Grow Fireweed
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Plant Four O'Clock Seeds
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- When Does a Birch Tree Shed Its Seeds?
- Pounds Per Acre Planting Recommendations for Sweet Corn
- Shelf Life of Garden Seeds
- Store Garden Seeds
- Stop Bird Seed From Germinating
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Identify Sunflower Seeds
- Grow Adenium Obesum From Seeds