Freezing's effects on planted seeds depends upon the type of seed. Every seed has an ideal planting temperature. However, for most vegetable and flower seeds, the colder the temperature of the soil, the less germination will occur. It will also take longer for those seeds to germinate at lower temperatures.
- When Does a Birch Tree Shed Its Seeds?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Plant Coontie Seeds
- Plant Verbena Seed
- Plant Four O'Clock Seeds
- Pansy: Swiss Giant
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Harvest Seeds for a Castor Bean Plant
- Grow Marigolds Indoors
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?