Freezing's effects on planted seeds depends upon the type of seed. Every seed has an ideal planting temperature. However, for most vegetable and flower seeds, the colder the temperature of the soil, the less germination will occur. It will also take longer for those seeds to germinate at lower temperatures.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Pounds Per Acre Planting Recommendations for Sweet Corn
- Are Basil Plants Poisonous to Cats?