Trumpet vine and honeysuckle are not the same plant. Trumpet vine (Campsis radicans) is a native American vine that blooms with funnel-shaped orange flowers and produces six-inch-long seed pods. It may be confused with trumpet honeysuckle (Lonicera sempervirens), a native American vine with clusters of reddish-yellow tubular flowers.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Trim Roses