Trumpet vine and honeysuckle are not the same plant. Trumpet vine (Campsis radicans) is a native American vine that blooms with funnel-shaped orange flowers and produces six-inch-long seed pods. It may be confused with trumpet honeysuckle (Lonicera sempervirens), a native American vine with clusters of reddish-yellow tubular flowers.
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Garden Edging Ideas