The ideal depth for planting corn seeds in average soil conditions is 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Plant seeds 2 to 3 inches deep in sandy or dry soil conditions. Seeds planted shallower than 1 1/2 inches may be eaten by birds or rodents and fail to root properly.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Plant Pigeon Pea
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Grow Fireweed
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Cotton
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Liatris From Seeds
- Grow a Habanero Pepper
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams