The ideal depth for planting corn seeds in average soil conditions is 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Plant seeds 2 to 3 inches deep in sandy or dry soil conditions. Seeds planted shallower than 1 1/2 inches may be eaten by birds or rodents and fail to root properly.
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Garden Edging Ideas