The ideal depth for planting corn seeds in average soil conditions is 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Plant seeds 2 to 3 inches deep in sandy or dry soil conditions. Seeds planted shallower than 1 1/2 inches may be eaten by birds or rodents and fail to root properly.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Quinoa
- Steps to Planting Corn
- Grow Bodacious Sweet Corn
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Soak Corn Seeds Before Planting
- What Is the Difference Between the Germination of a Bean Seed & the Germination of a Corn Seed?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Purple Hull Pea Planting