Rose cuttings that are properly cut and have a green stem rather than hard wood can be rooted in distilled water. Experts recommend adding a rooting hormone to the cutting or using willow water to increase the chances of the stem rooting.
- Take a Cutting From a Rose Bush
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- Grow Beautiful Roses
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Start Hydrangeas From Cutting
- Start a Confederate Rose Bush From a Cutting
- Root Weeping Willow Trees From a Branch
- Trim Roses
- Grow Desert Willow Cuttings
- Grow Roses From Long Stem Cut Roses
- Propagate Epiphyllum