Rose cuttings that are properly cut and have a green stem rather than hard wood can be rooted in distilled water. Experts recommend adding a rooting hormone to the cutting or using willow water to increase the chances of the stem rooting.
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Start a Confederate Rose Bush From a Cutting
- Grow Roses From Long Stem Cut Roses
- Divide Rose Bushes
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Plants That Root Easily in Water for Replanting
- Grow Knockout Roses From Clippings
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- Make Rose Bushes Bloom
- Start a New Rose Bush From a Cutting
- Start Hydrangeas From Cutting
- Root a Camellia