glass of tomato juice with tomato next to glass image by David Smith from <a href='http://www.fotolia.com'>Fotolia.com</a>
Put tomatoes through a specialized strainer called a food mill. The food mill separates seeds and skins from the juice and pulp. Some models are turned by hand, while other are driven by a motor.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Grow Tomatoes Indoors in the Winter
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Start Tomato Plants Indoors
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Is Tomato a Citrus Fruit?
- Space Tomato Plants
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Are Tomato Seed Dispersed?
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds