Put tomatoes through a specialized strainer called a food mill. The food mill separates seeds and skins from the juice and pulp. Some models are turned by hand, while other are driven by a motor.
- Dry Tomato Seeds for Planting
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Tomatoes in the House
- Grow Tomatoes Indoors in the Winter
- Start Tomato Plants Indoors
- Physical Features of Tomato Plants
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Space Tomato Plants
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?