Put tomatoes through a specialized strainer called a food mill. The food mill separates seeds and skins from the juice and pulp. Some models are turned by hand, while other are driven by a motor.
- Is Tomato a Citrus Fruit?
- Grow Tomatoes Indoors in the Winter
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Physical Features of Tomato Plants
- Collect Tomato Seeds
- Pepper Plants Identification
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Grow Tomatoes in a Plastic Barrel
- Start Tomato Seeds Outdoors
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Grow Tomatoes in Water