Put tomatoes through a specialized strainer called a food mill. The food mill separates seeds and skins from the juice and pulp. Some models are turned by hand, while other are driven by a motor.
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Grow Tomatoes in the House
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Space Tomato Plants
- Is Tomato a Citrus Fruit?
- Is Sugar a Good Fertilizer for Tomato Plants?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Dry Tomato Seeds for Planting
- Grow Hothouse Tomatoes
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine