You can root plumbago from cuttings. Cut a 6-inch piece off of a plumbago plant. Fill a cup or small flower pot with moist potting soil, and press the cut end approximately 2- to 3-inches deep into the soil. Keep the soil moist to enable the cutting develops a root system.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Well Does Roebic Root Killer Work?
- Propagate a Mosquito Plant
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Care of Angel Trumpets
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Trim Roses
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Propagation of Monstera Deliciosa
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Take a Slip From a Bleeding Heart Plant