You can root plumbago from cuttings. Cut a 6-inch piece off of a plumbago plant. Fill a cup or small flower pot with moist potting soil, and press the cut end approximately 2- to 3-inches deep into the soil. Keep the soil moist to enable the cutting develops a root system.
- Care of Firecracker Plants
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Growing Unrooted Plant Cuttings
- Grow Cotton
- Propagation of Monstera Deliciosa
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Plant Euphorbia Cuttings
- Propagate Epiphyllum
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Care of Angel Trumpets