You can root plumbago from cuttings. Cut a 6-inch piece off of a plumbago plant. Fill a cup or small flower pot with moist potting soil, and press the cut end approximately 2- to 3-inches deep into the soil. Keep the soil moist to enable the cutting develops a root system.
- Propagate Adenium Obesum
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Propagation of Monstera Deliciosa
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Take a Slip From a Bleeding Heart Plant